We have received this fresh 2019 crop of flower from an amazing farm in Oregon. This is trimmed very well and smells fantastic.
Allegedly named after the iconic tomato cultivar “Mortgage Lifter”, Lifter is a high-CBD hemp strain with an exceptional taste and appearance. Its high trichome production gives the bud a frosty look while the color is dark green with brown undertones.
It carries a pungent aroma with fruity undertones that comes directly from the plant’s genetic profile. The taste of Lifter is equally sweet, resembling tropical fruit with a hint of blueberries and earthy overtones and maybe even a little "cheese" or "fuel".
Lifter is a hybrid between Suver Haze and ERB and has been grown organically in a facility at Oregon. No synthetic pesticides are used in the crops and biologically active fertilizers on the soil to provide hemp plants with the best possible nutrient intake. After flowering is complete, the hemp flowers are cured consistently to ensure the best taste and terpene balance.
- Genetics: S.Haze #50 x Early Resin Berry
- Total Cannabinoid Content: 19.46%
- Terpene profile: α-Pinene, β-Myrcene, farnesene, a-Bisabolol, β-Caryophyllene, δ-Limonene, α-Humulene, and Geranyl Acetate.
- THC Content: <0.3%
- Taste: Sweet, fruity, tropical
- Smell: Pungent, sweet, earthy, cheese
- Effects: Energetic, Uplifting, Focused, Relaxed Pain Relief.
- This is a great daytime strain
As always, this flower was grown without any kind of pesticides, sprays, or synthetic fertilizers. This Hemp product has been grown in Oregon on an organic farm.
Despite the extremely low concentration of THC, Hemp Hemp Hooray makes NO guarantee that any individual will be able to pass a drug test after using this product.